Monday, May 26, 2008

Current Projects

Right, here's some stuff I'm currently working on. I'll post some screenshots some time

Tesla Coil
A Tesla coil is a device used to discharge large amounts of electricity into the air. They're very dangerous and look cool! At the moment I'm collecting transformers for it so if you know me in RL and have any old phone chargers or Christmas lights, they'd be much appreciated.

The Syndicate
This is a fan mission I'm developing using DromEd, an editor program based on the Dark Engine by Looking Glass Studios. It'll be my entry for the Classic Thief Experience Competition being run by Uncandonego on www.ttlg.com/forums. It's due by September 15th so expect lots of screenies before then!

I'll post some more stuff later. I'm watching Strictly Ballroom at the moment on Youtube. Some movie!

1 comment:

Shivers said...

This may help

How to Make a Trashy Telsa Coil:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Trashy-Telsa-Coil